Hi my name is Tony Elam, I am a digital marketer in the Clermont and Orlando area. I focus on designing online solutions that not only generate traffic, but are designed to convert that traffic into business. A lot of business?s focus on generating HUGE amounts of traffic and hope that someone sticks around. Since traffic is a precious commodity these days, I would prefer to build websites that speak to your client/customer and generate traffic that is specifically suited for what you offer. Here are some basic tips that will help you achieve that.
1. Don?t be afraid to speak directly to your target audience on your website. (If it speaks to everyone, it speaks to no one.)
2. Make sure your website is responsive. Meaning it looks good, on a smart phone, tablet, and a PC.
3. Have a clear call to action on your home page. Give them one thing to do that is clearly visible i.e Call Us, Sign Up Here, Learn More.
4. Learn what your client wants and make resources available to help them make decisions. It can take days, to months to make a decision depending on your product and it?s cost. Having well branded and good resources will help to ensure that they think of you when they are ready to buy.
5. Be consistently online in the places they frequent (i.e Facebook) and connect with them. Keywords consistently and connect. Not advertise to them occasionally.
Other than that, I am a regular guy. I am a husband, and a father of two under the age of 10. I love working with people to improve their websites. I have written a book on Amazon about finances, produced a podcast (both audio, and video), built niche sites, and I previously worked for two large marketing agencies. I love platforms, optimization and marketing!